PyXLL Users' Forum
Discussion and Informal PyXLL Support => News => Topic started by: Tony on July 24, 2014, 06:29:48 PM
- Python 3.4 support.
- Users can interrupt functions by pressing Esc (see new allow_abort kwarg to xl_func, xl_macro and xl_menu).
- Log startup information to file pointed to by environment variable PYXLL_DEBUG_LOG to make finding setup problems easier.
- Added get_type_converter to pyxll.py stubs module.
- Fix issue with precision of converting datetimes from Excel.
- Fix issue with sub-menus not always being deleted when reloading/rebinding.
- Excel functions (eg xlcAlert) accept unicode strings from Excel 2007 onwards.
- Fixed problems with Canopy when not installed as the default Python.
- Missing external configs are logged as warnings instead of raising an exception.
- More helpful error information when there are problems loading Python.