PyXLL Users' Forum
Discussion and Informal PyXLL Support => News => Topic started by: Tony on September 24, 2015, 09:56:20 AM
- Python 3.5 support added
- is_calculated property added to XLCell.
- quiet option added to configuration.
- name kwarg added to xl_func and xl_macro to allow functions to be registered with a name other that the Python function name.
- New function xlfVolatile.
- In Python 3 the string type now accepts unicode strings (there’s now no difference between string and unicode in Python 3).
- external_config may be a pattern and all matching files will be used.
- Menu ordering may be set in the config file.
- Rare case where get_active_object would fail has been fixed.
- Problem with certain functions with float return type in Excel 2010 and 2013 has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the callbacks example where it was using win32api without importing it. It now uses xlcAlert instead.
- Fixed issue with the sort order of sub-menus.