Here's a summary of what's new:
- Better array handling; Arrays of any types can be used without resorting to using the var type.
- Datetime support; Dates, time and datetimes are now standard types.
- Custom type support; It's now possible to add your own type handling code for non-standard types.
- Full well commented example code with a supporting example workbook.
- Python 2.5 and 2.6 versions now available.
- Stability fixes; Fixed a crash bug that would occasionally occur when un-loading the xll