version 1.2 of PyXLL is now available to download from www.pyxll.com/download.html
The PyXLL website has been refreshed and I hope you will find the changes positive.
New features in PyXLL 1.2 include:
- Asynchronous fuction support for Excel 2010
- Unicode support for Excel 2007 and 2010
- New xl_func kwarg to disable calculation in the function wizard
- Callbacks to execute user code when PyXLL opens, closes and reloads
- Config is readable by user code and supports variable substitution
- Added more Excel macro functions, including xlcAlert, xlcCalculation and xlcCalculateNow
The examples have also been updated, most notably:
- New example showing how to cache Python objects and pass them between Excel functions
- A menu item example showing how to open the log file
- Various callback examples
As always, please feel free to contact me with any feedback or problems.